As well as our manufacturing and installation expertise, we can also improve the thermal and acoustic performance of any existing windows in a commercial building.
Finished and fitted to BS6262 and BS6206 glass and building regulations standards, all our glazing solutions and products are low-cost, high-quality, safe and versatile – even when creating or using obscure glass designs.
Our bespoke glazing solutions come in the form of custom-made products such as:
- Mitred, curved and frameless shopfronts with single and double-glazed windows and automatic doors
- Structural glazing such as curtain walling
- Planitherm – a low energy rated glass system
- Self-cleaning units
- Triple glazing
- Argon and Krypton gas-filled units
- Superspacer units with warm-edge technology, thanks to Edgetech
- Different strengths of glass for different security applications – bullet-resistant glass, bomb-resistant filming, bonded aluminium glazing for doors and manual attack-resistant laminated glass
Kestrel Aluminium Systems
Commercial Aluminium Shopfronts have a great deal of experience with fenestration solutions and work with a trusted number of suppliers such as Kestrel Aluminium Systems.
Looking for glazing expertise?
If your shopfront or office needs its windows replacing, its thermal and acoustic performance improving or if you require new security measures to be installed, contact Commercial Aluminium Shopfronts today for a no-obligation chat.